The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

60 Token

Khristiann

I was bored so I decided to use my free 60 TOKEN. Went through character choices then started game. She is a Miraluka and she has wrong head piece on. Went to change it on character appearance station but it shows up right there. Should I delete or will I lose my token?

I was bored so I decided to use my free 60 TOKEN. Went through character choices then started game. She is a Miraluka and she has wrong head piece on. Went to change it on character appearance station but it shows up right there. Should I delete or will I lose my token?

If you're trying to say what I think you are I would send a ticket in. There's not much we can do here on the forums apart from tell you that if you delete the character you might loose the token depending on what level the character is. I've been told it's meant to give the token back if you're level 60 still but in my opinion it's a bit of a risk, I wouldn't trust their system not to screw up. So do not delete the character, just send a ticket in & see what they say. Just be aware you may be waiting a few weeks. This latest patch has screwed a lot of stuff up.

Edited by Aedey