Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Give Force Storm a Longer Channel Again, Please

AlCiao

Oh, I see. They have to buff Force Storm.

Yes, that's what I'm trying to say. Although I'd be happy with just a longer channel time again.

Also, re: your sage's gear and level... That's pre-4.0, which completely invalidates any experience with Force Storm/Forcequake on CZ-198. In 3.x, at 60, I could usually get mobs down in 1 and a half channels. Now, with level sync, your stats get a hard cap on them depending on where you go, thus drastically reducing your damage output, which is why it now takes me 2 or 3 channels to kill the standard mobs. My sniper can still get them all in a single channel however, despite level sync.

Edited by AlCiao

That's pre-4.0, which completely invalidates any experience with Force Storm/Forcequake on CZ-198.

No, that was today in CZ with 3.x amount of accuracy (currently way too much, 112%) and Power augments/crystals level sync'd to 56 or 57.

Note, that you still keep your accuracy, crit chance and crit multiplier even when sync'd.

On my sniper in 190/208 gear without augments I still have to go through my opener in heroics in higher level planets:

Orbital Strike (if available) -> Plasma Probe -> Interrogation Probe -> Explosive Probe -> Series of Shots -> EMP Discharge -> Fragmentation Grenade and finish with Takedown if there's still one alive.

Edited by Halinalle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.