[GLITCH] RISHA's holo vs. cinematic 4.0 wardrobe inconsistency

Obadelia

Character name: Skaw'nolan

Server: Jedi Covenant

I've noticed a "wardrobe glitch" with Risha in the Smuggler Story's chapter 1 cinematics: her clothing switches between two outfits. In cut scenes she wears one set, in holo projections the other.

In the first conversation with Risha aboard the ship (after completing Coruscant missions), 'Race the Devil', she appears in her signature red Organa Statesman-esque outfit. In all future on-ship cut scenes she wears her default companion Slicer-style gear.

Thus far into progression I've noticed when she appears as a holo projection she once again wears the original Organa Statesman set. See image: http://i.imgur.com/0DS58Ce.png

Left to right: [1] 'Race the Devil' (post-Coruscant), [2] 'Nar Shaddaa Landing' (pre-Nar Shaddaa), [3] 'Beast Mastery' (Nar Shaddaa), [4] 'The Lightspring' (Tatooine).

This is my third play-through of this class story -- the first time doing so post-4.0 update -- but this is the first time I've noticed this outfit swap glitch / continuity error.

Character name: Skaw'nolan

Server: Jedi Covenant

I've noticed a "wardrobe glitch" with Risha in the Smuggler Story's chapter 1 cinematics: her clothing switches between two outfits. In cut scenes she wears one set, in holo projections the other.

In the first conversation with Risha aboard the ship (after completing Coruscant missions), 'Race the Devil', she appears in her signature red Organa Statesman-esque outfit. In all future on-ship cut scenes she wears her default companion Slicer-style gear.

Thus far into progression I've noticed when she appears as a holo projection she once again wears the original Organa Statesman set. See image: http://i.imgur.com/0DS58Ce.png

Left to right: [1] 'Race the Devil' (post-Coruscant), [2] 'Nar Shaddaa Landing' (pre-Nar Shaddaa), [3] 'Beast Mastery' (Nar Shaddaa), [4] 'The Lightspring' (Tatooine).

This is my third play-through of this class story -- the first time doing so post-4.0 update -- but this is the first time I've noticed this outfit swap glitch / continuity error.

This is because they changed companion gear.

Nadia Grell also received a "new lightsaber" that is totally different from the original one.

So for Nadia, she might have old lighsaber in some conversations but in other conversations she might use a new lightsaber.

Best way to fix this is to simply give companions same "looking" gear as before 4.0.

Edited by -Spc