The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fix the this please

Nightmane

I know you've seen this post in one form or another already regarding the new drop rates of hyper loot and single crates, but I'm going to go out on a limb here anyway and post my opinion on your new system. Please bear in mind I'm not looking for player support, positive dev reaction or anything else like that. I simply would like to say that the new crates are a joke.

I usually buy a few hyper crates worth of stuff every time you guys come out with a new shipment, I usually get at least half of the items I wanted this way and end up selling the items I don't want so I can buy the ones I didn't get. On suspicion of the new system I hesitated this time and dropped 20$ and got absolutely nothing for it. 4/5 bronze swoop bikes one silver bike, a sandbag....? " the bronze one" and some companion rep items which I could have got spending one hour doing 2 man heroics. I had about 600 CC left after and just bought 2 silver deco packs which actually came out ok.

The point I'm trying to make here is, why are you ruining a good thing? Why no more cartel market certificates? Market cents where the only reason I bought some of the packs I bought in the past. I really enjoyed the fact that even if I didn't get the stuff I wanted in the past I was able to get something nice for all the money I spent using my market certificates.

I'm won't be buying any more of the stuff on Cartel market anymore because its a complete ripoff now. I get better rewards from heroic caches than I do from your new Cartel Market.

I wish I could be optimistic and say hey , you guys mighta made a mistake here and this just needs to be adjusted, but the cost of black/black dye tells me different. It's been that way for a long long time and the price just kept going upupup. if you want more money.... Which ide be happy to pay. Give me MORE for my $ ....... Not less.

Edited by Nightmane
Title was wrong