The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Armor suggestion for female characters

Good afternoon friends,

I'm sure it's probably on this forum somewhere, but I want to add a bit to it: Please make Vaylin's armor set purchasable on the CM!!

Having Thexan's robes on the market was an obvious huge success, and i'm sure i'm not the only player who would love to see their female toons rocking Vaylin's robes(it would also be amazing for characters with long hair to have the same ability to have hair peeking out from under the hood like her's does, but that's another can of worms entirely).

Thank you and best regards! :)

Please do not make any armor set specifically for one gender ever again. Please do not limit a cool feature like 'hair under hoods' to one gender, ever.

I would far rather have Vaylin remain as a unique model than have a armor set with an appearance that is locked out for the majority of my characters.

I don't see why other people being offended at a 'girly' appearance on males get to dictate how I dress my characters. BioWare already completely ruined one set because people who feel their masculinity was threatened by pixels being dressed a certain way screamed and ranted on the forums. That was an outfit I spent days acquiring and putting together, and it is completely useless now. I still can't recreate that appearance, years later.

Thankfully, since all the chainmail bikinis have already been released, BioWare has stopped putting out gendered gear with no counterpart, and I never want to see that happen again. It is a horrible idea, and it is a horrible practice.

Please do not make any armor set specifically for one gender ever again. Please do not limit a cool feature like 'hair under hoods' to one gender, ever.

I would far rather have Vaylin remain as a unique model than have a armor set with an appearance that is locked out for the majority of my characters.

I don't see why other people being offended at a 'girly' appearance on males get to dictate how I dress my characters. BioWare already completely ruined one set because people who feel their masculinity was threatened by pixels being dressed a certain way screamed and ranted on the forums. That was an outfit I spent days acquiring and putting together, and it is completely useless now. I still can't recreate that appearance, years later.

Thankfully, since all the chainmail bikinis have already been released, BioWare has stopped putting out gendered gear with no counterpart, and I never want to see that happen again. It is a horrible idea, and it is a horrible practice.

Preach it!