The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mandalorian Raiders Solo

Myryllyxan

Journal log update: Mandalorian Raiders, solo mode, no help and no way out but ahead.

Entry one: Let's do this. Hallway clear, dogs dead. Robots run fast! Respawned, finished the last one off. Scavenge-started the healbot, love having two companions now.

Entry two: The ninjas were waiting, but died with the right timing on the explosive containers. Robots patrols are annoying. Respawned and finished him off. Miss that little healbot.

Entry three: Dogs dead, that was close! The hallway ahead looks rough but should be fine if I draw them out.

Entry four: patrolling mandos SUCK. Respawned and finished him off. Scavenged another healbot, yay!

Entry five: So far, so good. Lore item on a console, stunned a waiting elite guardian robot and I feel good about this. I can do this. I -MUST- do this.

Entry five: dogs SUCK. Respawned and finished them off. Adios, healbot two. You will be remembered. Burial by casual kick to the hallway corner.

Entry six: managed to kill off both dogs and the mando-red-circle boss hurt me in ways I can't describe. Respawned and all three are waiting. I need a plan.

Entry seven: putting my companion to "tank" and taking on the dogs was painful, heroic moment saved us. I am in love with my companion in new and emotionally touching ways.

Entry eight: sacrificed some more engineers to the spacelanes. "Engineers in SPAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!"

Entry nine: Thrown from a bridge by a push from a rushing robot, who also summoned some minibots to address my front and rear. Respawned and used the ol' stun one, kill his friend idea. My gear is Alderaanean Cheese, and my companion is wild-eyed and hiccups uncontrollably while giggling. I pull out some Ice Scrabbler Jerky to calm him down. Better settled, we march ahead, sneaking past some turrets.

Entry ten: The other faction invades! Unfair, it's four vs. two. Heroic Moment, here we go!

Entry eleven: Three respawns later, and I begin to compose poetry. So rattled I got too close to the turrets and got shot down, had to respawn to finish them off. Summoned a repair droid to repair Cheese Armor for another try at the enemy invaders (cheaters, this is my invasion!). I am staring at the amount of credits I must pay to restore my armor in despair.

Entry twelve: Respawned after latest attempt. They mock me, waiting. More poetry. More Scrabbler.

Entry thirteen: My holocom, I mean cellphone, called and I nearly had a heart attack, realized I was staring at bright lights on the screen. I move despondently back and forth, pacing as I rack my brain to prevent going AFK. More poetry.

Final entry: Out of jerky. No way back, no way ahead. pacing back, and forth while my companion tries to talk me out of my dark place I've gone in my head. All I want, all I ever wanted, was some

Ice

Scrabbler

Jerky...

-end of transmission-