Character stuck since official launch, no response yet

Jankosnooker

During early release of the newest expansion, I got my main through most of Chapter 7. When the full release hit, my character got kicked back to the first section of chapter 7. I have the quest to take the shuttle to Zakuul. The problem is that the shuttle clicky thing isn't active and I cannot advance at all. I am stuck on the ship. I cannot reset or abandon the quest. Has anyone else had this issue? I opened a ticket on 10/31 and still haven't gotten any kind of a response.

I have no idea if this will help at all. A couple of times during KotFE I needed to log off and go about my life. So I traveled to my stronghold, or used my Fleet Pass. That reset the Chapter to the first part, and gave me a purple PLAY button over on my quest window, that I could use to return to the chapter when I would log back in.

Not the same thing... but idk... maybe going to fleet will give you the reset and the PLAY button?

i had the same problem with 5 chars...

dont asked me why, but there is only 1 thing that worked for all 5 of them and you have to do it in this order :\

1. go to your SH

2. exit to the ship

3. travel to the fleet (dont go with a pass or from the sh, travel by ship)

4. once your in the fleet open the quest log

5. reset the quest useing the reset button (it wont be active while your in your sh or in your ship)

6. after it reset and the quest change to press play to lunch the cheaper - press play

7. dont skip the chat vids

8. after the chat you will have the right mission (fix the power to the hanger) and after that you can use the button of the shuttle to go on in the cheaper.

every time i gone to the fleet from the sh or with fleet pass it didnt worked but it worked 5 times already when i done it like this and hell if i know why.

Alright if the quest says 'Take the Shuttle to Zakuul' you might just be stuck submitting another ticket and praying.

However you can take your Space map, travel to Zakuul. Run back to the sewer entrance and run the quest that way. You will miss the bonus to the quest... but still be able to finish the quest. This will only work however if you just need to land on Zakuul. :(

i had the same problem with 5 chars...

dont asked me why, but there is only 1 thing that worked for all 5 of them and you have to do it in this order :\

1. go to your SH

2. exit to the ship

3. travel to the fleet (dont go with a pass or from the sh, travel by ship)

4. once your in the fleet open the quest log

5. reset the quest useing the reset button (it wont be active while your in your sh or in your ship)

6. after it reset and the quest change to press play to lunch the cheaper - press play

7. dont skip the chat vids

8. after the chat you will have the right mission (fix the power to the hanger) and after that you can use the button of the shuttle to go on in the cheaper.

every time i gone to the fleet from the sh or with fleet pass it didnt worked but it worked 5 times already when i done it like this and hell if i know why.

This seems to have worked!! Thank you so much!!!