The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Talon Armor

BaserkerK

I have a request to Bio-ware and SWTOR from both me and my friends. We would like for bio-ware to add Darth Talon's armor to the game as Adaptive armor. As far as my friends and I are aware you have not made any plans to add this and we believe that it would be an awesome armor as well as very popular in game. We would appreciate the support of anyone else who thinks this is a good idea. Thank you and may the force be with you!:sy_armor:http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/smilies/symbols/symbols_armor.png

I would definitely be down for full body Sith tattoos, even if they're just for Twi'leks. That would be seven different shades of sweet!

But... Darth Talon's "armor" is basically just the minimum amount of clothing a woman can wear in North America without getting arrested for public indecency. I don't think it's a thing that would be implemented.

• 1 year later...
Diviciacus- True but you could say the same about all the dancer outfits and a number of cartel outfits like them, the point is for those of us who like to role play it would make it a lot more fun to do so , Personally speaking I want to play as a Twi'lek sith inquisitor but I don't because I cant play as my favorite twi'lek Darth Talon :wea_03:

Essentially Darth Talon outfit is like the dancer's outfit, only that the skirt is a little longer but then again they didn't do the slave outfit like it should been since it was supposed to be like Leia's.

All that it needs to be done is dyed black. As far as the boots they are most likely not going to add high heel boots (which has been requested a few times) so essentially other than the tattoos the outfit is already in game.

Essentially Darth Talon outfit is like the dancer's outfit, only that the skirt is a little longer but then again they didn't do the slave outfit like it should been since it was supposed to be like Leia's.

All that it needs to be done is dyed black. As far as the boots they are most likely not going to add high heel boots (which has been requested a few times) so essentially other than the tattoos the outfit is already in game.

High-heel boots are a bit awkward in most games, especially if there are also flats. Why?

Well, your character generally doesn't get taller when wearing heels, whereas actual real people(1) do. I've played a variety of MMORPGs, and their approach to female armour boots/shoes followed two patterns, except for one game:

* All boots or shoes had heels, whether square, tapered, stiletto, or wedges(2).

* Some were flats and some had heels, and when your character wore heels, her legs got shorter.

The "except for one game"? ArcheAge. That game has flats and heels, and you can see your character get taller when she changes from flats or bare feet to heels, and shorter again when she changes back.

(1) Men do wear heels of some sort sometimes. When I was in high school, I discovered that I wore the same size shoes as my father, and persuaded him to let me wear the boots he bought a few years before in Houston. They had two-inch square heels.

(2) These are not the only ways of lifting the heels in shoes. One time in London I saw a woman wearing what at first glance were fairly nice but otherwise unremarkable fashion boots, but the heels were done with a sort of spar that went diagonally down from mid-foot, and no direct vertical support under the heel. I can't find an image, and I have no idea how to find one. (Sorry, it didn't occur to me to ask her where she got them so ten years later I could find images for you...) The structural engineering for such a thing boggles the mind.