"Level 60" token disappeared

LMBatoR

Hello.

I have met a strange problem.

Little introdution.

Few days ago I decided to continue playing as my trooper, logged in and stated playing. Everything was okay. I haven't seen any WARNING messages in launcher. I gained some levels and in the end desided to create lvl60 character, before I lose my idea. I created it, caught a bug with it (level 60 character was level 1), read forums, deleted character and recieved my token (Suppord said that player shoud wait some time, but I recieved it instantly). Today I logged in and noticed that it disappeared somehow... How could this happen?

This was supposed to have been fixed according to Eric's post : http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8598289#edit8598289

It looks like some people may still be bugged. Before putting in a ticket or calling customer service I would log completely out of the game then log back in and double check your character select screen and make sure that it says you have 0 level 60 characters able to be created. If it shows that you have 1 level 60 able to be created then you can still create a level 60 you just won't have the token anymore.

If you are showing 0 then I would put in a ticket and/or call customer service to get things resolved.

Hope this helps some :)

Edited by Jerqa

I have checked it right now, but I still have "0 Level 60 Characters".

As I said, token has been returned after I deleted bugged character. I've seen "1 Level 60 Character" in main menu, and my thoughts were "Everything's okay, I have my token. All I need is to wait for fixing this bug"

But the day after there was "0 Level 60 Characters". A token just disappeared… And it wasn't funny at all.