class quest is gone

gemezz

So I just started playing this game again, and immediately resubbed. I used to play only on 1 character, my lvl 42 sith inquisitor. However my class quest is gone. Iam supposed to kill some jedi or something on Alderaan (at least thats what the loading screen says).

On 30 October I created a ticked regarding this issue, however there is still no response. Yes that is 9 days of sub time gone just waiting for a response.

In the mean time I created an other character, but I dont want to play those, I want to continue with my sith inquisitor (for which I paid).

Does anyone know a solution, or a method to get a gamemaster to respond?!

• 3 weeks later...

They fixed the issue with class quest gone missing in the last patch. After that I created a support ticket, explaining that I waited for over 2 weeks (and thus wasted a lot of subscriber time).

I got a reply within 2 days, telling me I will got 1 week subscriber time (since the game was not completely unplayable) and some (450 if I remember correctly) cartel coins.

I think they just dont want to reply to your ticket.

Edited by gemezz

Not that they don't want to replay but since 4.0 there ticket count has skyrocketed and so it's causing everyone to wait longer for a ticket response.

Its just like if you have internet, you call them with an issue for your account your wait time will be whatever, but when there is an outage, wait time goes up from more people calling in.

Same concept, not trying to play devil's advocate just a basic statement about what generally happens.

Not that they don't want to replay but since 4.0 there ticket count has skyrocketed and so it's causing everyone to wait longer for a ticket response.

Its just like if you have internet, you call them with an issue for your account your wait time will be whatever, but when there is an outage, wait time goes up from more people calling in.

Same concept, not trying to play devil's advocate just a basic statement about what generally happens.

Oh I understand as I've recently heard the same. I've also come across several other issues with my other characters now which is kind of a pain and makes playing the game frustrating.