Subscribed but account displaying as preferred?

Quinnsten

Hi Guys,

Anyone else had this issue I'm currently subscribed with 28 days left on my subscription till it renews on 6th December 2015 which is stated on my account page but when I go into game I get a message that's says "Your Account is Preffered Status Become A Subscriber" and I don't have access to Subscriber features like in game ticket support and all chars needed activating

I'm currently on a 30day subscription plan if that helps

edit** Also on quests I'm getting messages saying I'm getting XP at a reduced rate because I'm not a subscriber????

Edited by Quinnsten

Having the same issue, according to the My Account page I have 29 days of sub time left (which is true) but the game client thinks I'm preferred which is pretty infuriating as I'm already pushing the boundaries of pref status, lost titles, crew skills and all the ***** that comes with losing a sub.

Maybe this side-info helps troubleshooting: originally I re-subbed a couple days ago using a buddy's referral link which gave me a couple days sub time, and I immediately refreshed my credit card info and subscribed with a 30-day plan. This plan came into effect yesterday and the amount is already deducted from my bank account so it'd be nice if I wouldn't have paid for NOTHING.

Also, please refund the missing subscription day on my account. Of all the mistakes you did during the past years, including choosing this awfully stuttering game engine, the worst you could have done is screwing around with my money, for Christ's sake.

:wea_14:

Good for you mate :) To be honest I'd rather not spend a load of money to call them from Hungary :)

Nevertheless, I found a "solution" in another topic: if you play around with canceling / resubscrubing or vice versa, depending on how screwed-up your sub status is, the system won't charge you again, as it sees that you have days still left, but your sub status will be corrected.

Still waiting for the 1-day refund tho.