subscribe bug

nathanellis

hello I have a recurring subscription it says I have 28 days left yet you have me as a perfered status can you please fix that you took out the money today I think so my account should be a subscriber but you have me as a perfered player why is that fix it please.

I'm actually having the same problem. 7 days ago I got a game-time subscription for a week, in that week I bought the expansion and with that a subscription of 62 days.

I'm now a preferred status player instead of the sub I should be. Also can't seem to make a ticket in game, so I could get some help.

Any help out there?

Having the same problem, 7-day refer link subscription time, subscribed with a 30-day plan right after the referral flow, money deducted from my account yesterday and since then I'm considered to be a preferred by the game client although the My Account page says I have 29 days of sub time left.

Thanks for *********** around with my money!

Having the same problem, 7-day refer link subscription time, subscribed with a 30-day plan right after the referral flow, money deducted from my account yesterday and since then I'm considered to be a preferred by the game client although the My Account page says I have 29 days of sub time left.

Thanks for *********** around with my money!

Exactly the same problem. It must be a bug with the referral option. I'm right now waiting to be answered by customer support. Which is free to call btw, so that's good. I'm using skype from Argentina.

What the ... Bioware? First I can't play a lvl 60 character because of the bug you can't fix for eternity and your support doesn't answer for weeks, and now I'm not even a subscriber and my subscribtion time is ticking away and support still NOT ANSWERING. Clearly you don't want me to play your game. Worst experience I've ever had in mmorpgs.