Game ruining Cartel Market bug causing me to lose 40 million in items.

limibeans

My ticket has been open for 3 days and has gotten no response. I figure posting here in the meantime may help some people become aware of this bug. Because of an error not on my end, an estimated 40 million credits worth of items became bound to me.

You're immediately thinking it's the 36 hour bind. It's not. Read the story.

I purchased a ton of cartel item packs fishing for some items I want. I realized that my inventory was full and because of the 36 hour bind I could not place them in legacy storage. I purchase an account wide bank tab expansion. I place my newly acquired items in the said expansion. I log off.

Upon logging back in, I see that I have lots of new mail. "Item recovery mail". Inside the mail are many of the items which I had just "opened" from the packs. I realize that these are all items that were placed in the newly purchased bank tab. I "retrieve attachments" on all those items and obviously it fills up my inventory.

I go to my bank and see that the account wide tab that I purchased had been reversed somehow. I notice my cartel coins for purchasing the additional slot are not gone. I immediately purchase another account wide bank tab. Immediately after I do this, my cartel market says I have "1 unclaimed item". It now says I have an account wide bank tab that is unclaimed. I then "return" that item and the cartel coins are refunded. After this exchange the proper amount of bank tabs and cost for them is resolved. I have one additional bank tab, and paid the right amount of cartel coins for that tab.

Now, here is the issue:

All of the items which were in that tab that were sent back to me via in game mail are now permanently bound to me. I'm guessing the automatic recovery flagged those items as "bound" because they were on the "36 hour bind", so when they were returned to me, they became bound. Items which were purchased on or about the same time had their 36 hour binds lifted as they should, so it is not just a graphical error on the items which were in that bank tab.

I need these items unbound.

The proof is simply that I have a ton of bound cartel items (weapons/crystals/titles/dyes) in my inventory, which were purchased more than 36 hours ago, that do not appear in my collections.