Activate Random Mount Refinement.

chuckbizzy

Just a quick suggestion for a fix for the random mount feature. I've been using it the last few days and I really like it but there are a few mounts in my collection that I just absolutely hate and these always work their way into the mix as I'm going along doing my thing. My fix would be to have a check box on the mount portrait in the vehicles pane of the abilities window. That way you can check which mounts will be included with the random feature so you don't have to endure those gawd awful mounts you loath.

Addendum: Also make rocket boots a legacy ability and get them out of the vehicle category. When I want rocket boots I'll use the rocket boots. When I want a full on mount I want a full on mount. The rocket boots are mixed in with vehicles and it's really not a vehicle. Unless you make them a full fledged vehicle. Hint, hint...

• 3 weeks later...

Addendum: Also make rocket boots a legacy ability and get them out of the vehicle category. When I want rocket boots I'll use the rocket boots. When I want a full on mount I want a full on mount. The rocket boots are mixed in with vehicles and it's really not a vehicle. Unless you make them a full fledged vehicle. Hint, hint...

bump

This needs to be fixed