Strongholds (Bug)

Kokurou

So, I'm not sure how many others are experiencing this but, when you try to travel to a stronghold, you don't actually leave the area or go into a loading screen. Instead, you're placed inside this big invisible box where you can't interact with anything at all, and if you try logging out, you get stuck at a loading screen. OR You're placed in the server selection screen with a message about "Character unavailable due to Maintenance". It doesn't happen everyday, just seems to happen randomly, and it's VERY annoying.

Getting that same bug now, also it seems that I cannot log into my char's that are inside a stronghold..which is all of them after I just called to my stronghold with the one char that wasnt there.

For me this seems to only effect the characters in the Yavin 4 stronghold.

Edited by Ayble
Update

Ok this fixed itself the night I first replied, and was fine, all of a sudden it just started happening again when I tried traveling to Yavin 4 stronghold. All of my imps are in the stronghold since that is where I camp, making the game mostly unplayable. I tried submitting a ticket giving the exact message I was getting ((Your characters are currently unavailable due to maintenance)) and describing what was happening only to get a reply that I didn't submit enough information and my ticket getting closed out.