Tattooine crashing

Drayvis

So far I've only encountered this on Tattooine, and it seems to only happen in the Dune Sea region. I started travelling into the dunes and the game just crashed to the desktop with no error. Loaded the game back up, loaded the character, and after about 30-45 seconds, same result. 5 more tries, same thing. Drivers are up to date and I've run the repair on the launcher, but it hasn't seemed to help.

These sorts of questions are best at Answers HQ (see my Sig)

Just to confirm the repair you ran is this

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner..If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut,.

select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

You can also go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars-The Old Republic\swtor and delete the file called diskcachearena in that location.

That didn't help, but I found the trigger. Seems to only be happening in that location, but hovering over quest markers on the map to pop up a description seems to be the cause... I seem to be able to play just fine until I try to figure out which marker is which. ><