Any pub PVP guild around here?

Anubiran

Ahh brave of you, there are guilds to be sure but you had better get used to losing a lot, Imp guilds have this server in the bag when it comes to pvp.

I would normally agree but running a guild premade last night, pretty much won all our games and against some good opposition. Was actually fun!

As for tofn, yeah it has some good players but there are some absolute morons there too, I think the chances of having a bad player on your side are higher there than on tre (unless you're doing team ranked ofc)

• 2 weeks later...
I would normally agree but running a guild premade last night, pretty much won all our games and against some good opposition. Was actually fun!

As for tofn, yeah it has some good players but there are some absolute morons there too, I think the chances of having a bad player on your side are higher there than on tre (unless you're doing team ranked ofc)

One of those rare occasions then. Nice for you :) Pugging though is never quite so pleasant, the difference between solo'ing on the Rep side and on the Imp side on my mirror classes is remarkable.

It is, to be honest, much more fun pvp'ing on the Imp side simply because the win ratio is much more balanced, if not outright more tilted towards wins. It's depressing then when I switch back to Rep side following that kind of euphoria and the loss rate reverts back to the usual :(