WoW's Legion Expansion.

Reno_Tarshil

Wow, I expected a release before summer. But from what I heard, there'll be a pre-release event leading into the expansion so I'm sure that the story will start a few weeks before September.

In any case, more chance for SWTOR to shine and attract endgame players while they have nothing to do. :D

Btw here's the source for anyone wanting more details on Legion: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/5239-Legion-Releasing-by-September-2016-Level-100-Boost-Early-Demon-Hunter-Access

Edited by Jerba

So it's another 2-year gap? I mean WOW is MMO king and nothing will ever 'kill it' or come close but it's a bit funny how many times Blizz said they want to release the expansions faster and yet it always ends up being 2 years lol.

Particularly this time though, with decline in subs, they should probably pulled new content sooner. Ohh well, they still have more subs than the next 5 MMOs combined so what do I know

So it's another 2-year gap? I mean WOW is MMO king and nothing will ever 'kill it' or come close but it's a bit funny how many times Blizz said they want to release the expansions faster and yet it always ends up being 2 years lol.

Particularly this time though, with decline in subs, they should probably pulled new content sooner. Ohh well, they still have more subs than the next 5 MMOs combined so what do I know

Not for long if the current decline persists. I believe they're now down to 5.5 million subs. Granted their next biggest competitor probably only has 800k or something, so the "next five MMOs" thing still stands for now. :p

Edited by Callaron

after the disaster that was Drenor (which i liked but had problems) i can see why they may want to take there time.

And nothing is to strong a word, the only thing that will kill wow is wow which is something.