snicker...

Vasdrakken

so I known there is a running joke about people getting sewed by the fat taken one for the team friend later in life suing their friends from high school but the last art pass is really sad. I mean seriously I know there was not a lot of those people playing before 3.0 but House Organa is got to be the funniest example of some one throwing a tantrum. Sorry I'm going to snicker at them and so is everyone who sees the old screen shots. They went through and beat every npc with an ugly stick. snicker... my guess someone got upset they were were not liked in school... and clearly this is why. Not because of look or creed but because childish people will act like little kids before they are re-taught how to behave by kids who are raised by decent people. I know from personal experience I raised my self when I did not have a baby sitter getting me to do naughty stuff. I'm temped to post all the old screen shots post this last art pass including the stuff from 1.0... some of the new art is really cool looking but while I do not belive in fat people hate, most of them are stuck that way because of bad choice along the way, but this is really entertaining that I really should share a before and after. The best part they had to re-do the whole castle organa because the way point got replaced. snicker. Someone should hand who ever made the change another cheese burger and grin out them. Make it as tasty as possible for irony. grin.