<Death Grip >(Empire) Is Currently Recruiting Hard Mode Raider [Inquire Inside]! 4.0

Aaon_phoenix

Greetings, Meatbags!

We're seeking to bolster our community for game expansion 4.0 with like-minded players who enjoy clearing Hard Mode raiding content. On the Imperial Side, we are also known by <Vulcan Death Grip> We have guild ship & exp bonus. We're also currently 9/10 in ToS/Ravagers HM, cleared Colossal Monolith HM, and looking to build more raid team's! (One of the preferred raid days would be Sunday Monday From 7pm - 10pm / 8pm -11pm ET).

Requirements:

-Common sense (non negotiable).

-Mumble/headset communication [being to at least hear commands] (non negotiable)

-Be at least 4/10 on previous HM content (somewhat negotiable).

-Be fully auged with Advanced 40 Augments ; (non negotiable)

-Be able to adapt and overcome mechanics, communicate effectively with group members, and be able to commit at least 2 day a week For HM raiding content (negotiable)

-Group discussions/feedback on strategy {bosses and content} and dynamics {what people work best with whom, etc}(negotiable).

-Knowing a rotation and being able to pull at least 5k HPS/DPS (4,000)Minimum on most fights(non negotiable)

-Feel free to bring humor and fun, but know when to knuckle down and focus on the content for the night.(non negotiable)

Searching for specific roles 2Rdps -1Mdps - 1Healer

Following RDps

Sniper

Merc

Following MDps

Marauder

Powertech Dps

Following Healer

Sorc Healer

Operative Healer

Please feel free to contact me either through this recruitment thread or in game. Shadowlands Officer are / Vadikos/ Shosanna / Own/ Scortovai / Cptamerica IEmpire Faction .

YouTube Channel Boss kill. Mirror Guild

Vulcan Death Grip Sparky Hard Mode

Vulcan Death Grip Swtor Maliphar Hard Mode

Vulcan Death Grip Swtor Hard mode Tos walker

Vulcan death Grip Swtor Hard mode Bulo

Vulcan Death Grip Swtor Hard Mode Commander

Vulcan Death Grip Swtor Hard Mode torque

Vulcan Death Grip Swtor 8 man Colossal Monolith Hard mode

Most important of all...May the Force be with you!

Edited by Aaon_phoenix

A long-time friend of mine and I are looking for a guild to call home to start as casual/leveling players and explore ops opportunities as they appear. We're both coming back to SWTOR after a bit of an absence (we've been playing off and on since beta, and are both Founders). Both of us have experience raiding at high levels in SWTOR ranging from KP to Ravagers to ToS. We've both done everything from merc/sorc healing and DPS, to melee (jugg/mara/operative), to tanking (jugg). Again, we wouldn't be signing up for any specific spots at the moment, but rather want to re-familiarize ourselves with the game after the big 4.0/KotFE patch and level a few characters up to see how they feel for us with the changes. While we're doing this, we'd like to try and establish ourselves with a guild we can call home for the foreseeable future.

I'm currently 65 on my juggernaut and will be leveling my marauder soon (all of my characters are 50+, most 55+). He's got a 65 guardian and sentinel on the pub side, and is currently leveling a sorc. My wife is also leveling a jugg, but she's more of a casual player and won't be interested in running ops.

TLDR: Longtime friends of more than five years with ops experience are rejoining the game and looking for a guild to grow into, with the possibility of being an integral part of an ops team in the future.

Elgan pretty much summed up what we are looking for. My sorc is currently 32 but, it won't take long to level. We are definitely looking for somewhere to call home.

I also have a merc bounty hunter at 63. But I'm loving healing on the sorc. Did some hm healing on my sage over on pub side.

Hope to hear from you all soon. Thank you for your time

Elgan pretty much summed up what we are looking for. My sorc is currently 32 but, it won't take long to level. We are definitely looking for somewhere to call home.

I also have a merc bounty hunter at 63. But I'm loving healing on the sorc. Did some hm healing on my sage over on pub side.

Hope to hear from you all soon. Thank you for your time

If you Folks are over imp side just whisper one of the officer From Vulcan death Grip & will gladly provide you folks with information & and possible guild entry.

will gladly talk over mumble

officer name are : Own / shiroz, Vadikos, Mar, Kharry / Khurs, tala'ra / irous.