The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Restore 60 token price to 50%

JEDIKATT

not sure what the 50% price would be, yet the 2000CC price they came out with seemed way to overpriced for me. Lets not say about its normal price which trully went to insane proportions in my opinion.

Since a new character slot is worth 600CC I think 1200 - 1500CC would be a more fair price for the Lv60 token

2000 CC for this is actually not bad. when you figure the cost to buy 2000 cc to be $20 (based on just buying enough for the token) that is well below what a certain other game charges for a boosted level token (they charge $60). and when you consider the time it takes to get a character to 60 in the normal way, i dont see what they are chargeing as a bad price.

2000 CC for this is actually not bad. when you figure the cost to buy 2000 cc to be $20 (based on just buying enough for the token) that is well below what a certain other game charges for a boosted level token (they charge $60). and when you consider the time it takes to get a character to 60 in the normal way, i dont see what they are chargeing as a bad price.

This. Boosted a WoW Character? My partner and I have 4 account between us, so yes there are far more costly options out there.

2000CC works out at a little over £10, which isn't even an hours work. That's a bargain.

Edited by Architectrex