Collection of Quest items issue 06/11/2015

Naginii

To Whom it may concern,

I seem to be having issues periodically whereby when I need to collect items for a particular quest, my character goes out and kills the npcs which drop the required items, I pick up the items and then register in my mission items tab, however the quest tracker does NOT update! :eek:

This has happened on several occasions, twice now on the current character I am leveling. Once on Tatooine where I needed to collect a compass from a Sandperson guide, and again on Taris where I needed to collect walker co-ordinates.

I had to reset the quest and relog several times before the quest tracker correctly registered the pickups.

Thanks for your attention, and goodluck with the hotfix (hopefully soon).

I have also been having this issue. It is allowing me to pick up more than the items required but does not show I have collected everything needed. If i log out and log back in the quest will then show the items have been collected but no further directions on the quest are available. I then have to reset the whole quest line to try to complete this quest. It is only for those quests where I need to pick up a number of items.

• 2 weeks later...

Also happened to me a few time. Tried reset, still item pickup did not register. Luckily there weren't main story quests so i abandoned them after re-logging and bugging them completely: only the quest name appeared on the quest tracker, no objectives.

Last occurrence happened an hour ago, when i tried a client repair and was unable to: no BitRaider folder to delete, and the repair button is disabled (un-clickable).... **** my life.