The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Can we please pretty please get new hairs?

Smartcat

Pretty much as the tittle says. Most of the new hairs looks awesome, Lana's probably my favorite. There's also the one from the girl with blue hair, I think is the same from Visla, it looks incredible, is not that new. Why can't we have these? Like Just those too are much better than the ones that we actually got lately. I hope the devs see this ;)

I'm sure you'll get Lana's hair, and the Torches hair and it will probably only be for humans because that's all BioWare seems to care about.

Seriously, they need to make all the hairstyles available to all species in one way or another (for species that have hair.)

But I honestly think they need to focus heavily on the aliens in the near future. They've severely neglected the aliens customization options. Severely. Especially Zabrak, Twi'lek & Rattataki.

I would love some decent long hair for males, Anakin or Kylo Ren like. It would be great if they made the hair line match the complexions because they really screwed up with "qui-gon" and "undercut" ones.

I would also like to see either a haircut or a complexion for buzz cut, vide Arcann / Starkiller / Eric Musco.

Also.. Braids! Padawan braids. =]

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I'd like some new hairs, please. They will help cover up my solar panel / bald spot.

Oh, wait, you meant in-game. Yeah, I'm not super impressed with most of them. (Playing GW2 spoils you a bit on the operation of character hair, and even GW1 had hair with interesting movements to it. Only one SWTOR hair style that I can think of has interesting movements - the braided pony tail.)