Materials "deleting" when put it inventory.

Khevar

I created an in-game ticket about a week ago, and I also posted on the EA CS forums, but I haven't been able to get any resolution at this time.

One one of my toons, the companion gift type "Signet Ring of Ancient Tion" disappears if I put it into my invetory. I have some in my legacy bank. If I move it from legacy bank to the toon, it vanishes.

Just to make sure I wasn't overlooking it, I moved everything out of my inventory into my cargo hold -- so completely empty inventory. Then moved a single Signet Ring into my inventory, and it disappeared.

I've tried a few other types of items and gifts, and so far, the other items I tried moved in and out of my inventory successfully. I also tried this with other alts, and the Signet Ring item moved in and out of their inventories successfully. So it seems to be exclusive to this one.

I also ran some companion gift missions, and if the mission result is "Signet Ring", and I accept the mission results, it similarly disappears. This happened during the 4.0.1 patch, and it is still happening as of last night (4.0.1a patch).