[BUG] I only have one weapon in cutscenes

TheSM

Ever since the early access release of 4.0 in every cutscene and conversation all of my characters that use 2 weapons have the offhand holstered on the wrong side of the character with nothing on the other side. In cutscenes where my character draws a weapon my main hand weapon magically appears in the correct hand but with the offhand still holstered where the main hand should have been drawn from.

Apparently this bug existed before 4.0 but I have never seen or heard of it before and has happened all the time without fail since the release of 4.0. I can provide screenshots if needed.

Happens on every class that uses 2 weapons.

Edited by TheSM

I too only noticed this bug post-4.0. The original bug was that offhand weapons, when sharing a holster slot with the main (Ex. dual wielding the same vibrosword), would not show up at all. Now I'm experiencing the same bug where even the offhand weapons with a different holster slot are "stacked" upon and within each other in cut-scenes with the main-hand weapon as you described. Hopefully this, along with the hilt/barrel artifact authorization bug, will be fixed. At this point I am unable to level characters because I can't gear them

This has been how the cutscenes were animated from the beginning. Nothing new here.

My commando pulls out a puny pislot every cutscene he starts blasting away when he could have used a mighty cannon. Just the way they decided to simplify animating tech/force users.

This has been how the cutscenes were animated from the beginning. Nothing new here.

My commando pulls out a puny pislot every cutscene he starts blasting away when he could have used a mighty cannon. Just the way they decided to simplify animating tech/force users.

You do not understand the bug. The bug is that classes who should have 2 weapons showing up both on different sides of the body in cutscenes now have the offhand on opposite side of the body since the release of 4.0, with no main hand weapon present.

This is what it looks like http://imgur.com/a/vJzt6

Two-Finger's Revenge (an offhand only blaster) is where the main hand should be, and the main hand weapon is nowhere to be seen. If a character draws a weapon my actual MH weapon magically appears in my hand and the OH is still holstered on the wrong side of the body.

Edited by TheSM