can i change servers??

jedipatron

And keep my characters?

You can transfer a character to a new server within the same region (EU or US).

You can start on a new server and keep your old characters as they were.

If you are asking for a character copy to another server (except the test server when it is up), then no it is not possible.

Edited by Icestar

I transferred a character a few days back and it was still 90cc. I'm not sure how long they will be keeping them at this price but I like it. It would be nice if we could server hop like we can over in Rift, but Rift was designed with that in mind. Not sure how easy it would be to implement here.

I transferred a character a few days back and it was still 90cc. I'm not sure how long they will be keeping them at this price but I like it. It would be nice if we could server hop like we can over in Rift, but Rift was designed with that in mind. Not sure how easy it would be to implement here.

Where is this located? I have gone through the whole cartel market and I can't find it

It's not on the GTN ingame. If you want to transfer character(s) to a different server, then on this website, click on your name and go to My Account. A subheading there is Character Transfer. It should be self-explanatory from there.

Last I checked it was 90 cartel coins per character per transfer. For a very brief time in September or October it was free.