I have 58 days of non recurring subscription but ingame shows i am preferred player

jordidex

Before the yesterday patch i was a subscriber and after the patch when i connect to the game shows i am a preferred player and i have 58 days of non recurring subscription, my account name is jordidex, i have characters on Red eclipse and tomb of the freedom nad.

Help please

Before the yesterday patch i was a subscriber and after the patch when i connect to the game shows i am a preferred player and i have 58 days of non recurring subscription, my account name is jordidex, i have characters on Red eclipse and tomb of the freedom nad.

Help please

same here ... but with 59 days

Got rid of this problem, I just added one month withdrawal subscriber to my acc and quited it after it got activated without actualy paying anything. Now I am back to being a subscriber.

Edited by Latik

Got rid of this problem, I just added one month withdrawal subscriber to my acc and quited it after it got activated without actualy paying anything. Now I am back to being a subscriber.

Didn´t work for me, anyway can you be more specific with the way to do that?

SOLVED!!! The way to do this: Buy the 30 days recurring subscription> continue with everything> when the buyment its done go to the subscription page> go down where says cancell subscription and done! go to the game and your subscriber status will be recovered, dont worry your days will still the same, and theres any charge on your bank account.

Thank you Latik and Stirge

Did you check your credit card statement to see if there aren't any future charges , even after cancelling the subscription? I ask this because my friend does'nt have a CC , he used a game time code , so he would have to use a third party CC and that person may end up being billed.

Did you check your credit card statement to see if there aren't any future charges , even after cancelling the subscription? I ask this because my friend does'nt have a CC , he used a game time code , so he would have to use a third party CC and that person may end up being billed.

I checked it, i don´t see any future charge

I rerererechecked and i really don´t se any charge on the future.

Thanks a lot. This also solved it for me. I had 58 days non-recurring and just added a 1-month recurring sub, then cancelled, and it worked. I did not get charged. Also I noticed that before doing so, I could not see my referral link (the one you give to people to get 7-days for free) Maybe that's also part of the bug and I thought it should be noted.

This is ridiculous.. I am having this same issue with 59 days to go.

I hope they fix this ASAP. i don't really feel like wasting even more money by calling them

Going to the unsubscribe link https://account.swtor.com/user/subscription/cancel unsubscribe and resubscribed indeed fixed my issue

does this work for non-recurring subscribtions?

Edited by lugiardo

Yeah I have the same problem after my 7-day referral time passed out. This i quiet silly seeing how many people are having this problem. They should double-check their system really. I will try choosing the recurring method (got one time buy only) and then canceling it but first I have to recharhge my paypal account.