Bug? Can't trigger companion conversation

starrypawz

I completed 'To Finds a Findsman' and then the next quest to let me re-recruit Pierce. Since recruiting him I've had a 'Pierce wants to talk to you on your ship' notification and click on behaviour however if I return to my ship he doesn't follow me and so I can't speak to him.

I also know it's the 'level' of conversation where it doesn't trigger in a cantina but I have also tried doing so there with no luck.

Edited by starrypawz

• 3 weeks later...
Well I log on today on my bounty hunter and was starting to do all convo with my comps so i can be ready to do KotFE, surprise i can do only 1 convo with them and then they dont want to speak. I relog to only see that theres a quest bug that i had to abandon to continue the convo. Once i did the next convo i had to relog and abandon the quests each time im talking to them. And now i cant even finish my convo with Skadge ( please dont tell "who cares? its Skadge"). Now cuz of that wonderful bug i cant even finish my convo with him and i cant have all imp companion conversation buffs, cuz of that.

• 2 weeks later...
I am also having this issue on my bounty hunter. I just need Skadge and Blizz in order to complete all my legacy conversation unlocks, however after giving them companion gifts up to lvl 10, I have not triggered any further conversations. I tried logging in and out as well, however neither of them have available conversations.

I am also having this issue on my bounty hunter. I just need Skadge and Blizz in order to complete all my legacy conversation unlocks, however after giving them companion gifts up to lvl 10, I have not triggered any further conversations. I tried logging in and out as well, however neither of them have available conversations.

Known issue for quite some time now. They only recently said it was on list to fix in some up coming patch, but ETA of that patch was unknown.