Powertech/Vanguard DPS is fun!!!

LegionAlpha

Ah I see. You do have comprehension issues.

I know it's sarcastic. How could anyone not know considering you said "this is all sarcasm" in the op lol. Your point is clear: you just "picked up" the class and churned out solid stats with your screen off and 1 hand tied behind your back. We get it.

Firstly, I doubt the sincerity of your 'nonchalant' wz experience. Also, I can tell by the lack of taunts, you likely used every gcd on an aoe.

Secondly, and to MY point. Any half decent pvper, not versed in a given class, can yield adequate stats on a given class.

I have never mando healed past lvl 36 and my insta60 mando healer got 2.8 mil heals first match. Op? Ofc not

I swapped to gunnery and did 2800 dps.... OP? Ofc not

My buddy made a sentinel and had 3100 dps in his first match - completely unfamiliar with the Ac and completely fresh off the boat in terms of gear. Op? Ofc not.

Any assh at can roll a jugg or sin and do those numbers.

Are all these classes OP? No.

Forum tools just love saying something is OP. They love saying this is broken, that is broken, this is unbalanced. They all cry. If it's not this, then it's that. Its annoying. That's my only point.

Are you retarded maybe? Because you clearly just tried to say that AP pt isnt OP.