Character slots

PlacidDragon

Hi there.

I bought myself two additional character slots (600 CC a piece), and applied them successfully. However, the server limit did not go up from my current 26.

If i recall, it was said that the limit went up from 22 to 40 with KofTE. Did i misunderstand something and just threw 1200 CC out the window ?

No, but if it was 22 and you now have 26 I think you answered your own question. if you are saying you should now have 28 then there few options open to you.

1. already done by putting it down as a bug in this forum, but have to admit none of my bug reports seem to have had an effect.

2. send in-game ticket, this is met with various degrees of success, by that I mean it all comes down to which BW employee opens the case. Some are exceptional others are a waste of space and should not be in the job to begin with. Had this before send in a ticket and got the issue fixed with 48 hours and later had the same issue but all of a sudden could not do anything and told to put in a report in this forum. Same issue two different results as said some staff there are a waste of space.

3. Phone them, this is probably your best option, OK I have only phone a few time but when I have phoned my problem was sorted then and there.

So that's really your options do which you think is best.

No, but if it was 22 and you now have 26 I think you answered your own question. if you are saying you should now have 28 then there few options open to you.

The limit used to be 22 characters, yes. I now have 26. I then applied 2 character unlocks, so i should have 28, but i still have 26 :)

I'll phone them i guess :)