Eternal fleet and origins of Zakuul- Celestial?

Argonloris

I did a bit of reading on the various ancient civilizations and I have to believe both the Eternal Fleet and the origins of the Zakuul civilization are from the Celestials. The following is my reasoning.

First and minor in note- SCORPIO and her counterpart that is in control of the Eternal Fleet to some degree (GEMINI) are both named after constellations. Its a bit of a reach since they are earth related but it's just a basic thought for this idea.

Second- The Celestials were the ones that seeded the galaxy with human civilizations. Additionally many of the civilizations that have contact with Celestials have a serpent or similar motif in much of their art and culture. This falls in line with the art and religion of Zakuul.

Third- Assuming The Gravestone is Rakata in origin a few pieces of history fall into place. The Rakata were known for using the Dark side of the force, hence why The Gravestone has a Dark Sanctuary and an almost Sith like quality. There was a point in time where a small war broke out between the Rakata and the Celestials. The Celestials left the galactic stage sometime shortly after that fight but much of their tech still lies throughout the galaxy. It's possible The Gravestone pushed back the Celestial fleet but when the plague that severed the Rakata from the force hit them, the Rakata decided to scuttle the ship rather than let another power have control of it.

This is just a theory but it seems at least some decent evidence to support it. Probably a bit more if we find Vector with the outer rim Killiks and they know details about the Eternal Fleet.

I agree with everything but the GEMINI part. Come on, now... This really isn't so difficult to understand. SCORPIO says that Arcann "took something" from her. She was talking about her schematics. The GEMINI is Arcann's attempt to recreate SCORPIO. Perhaps that's where his over-abundance of resources from the tributes from the Republic and Empire go to. GEMINI is also a constellation... It also loosely means "twin."

I agree with everything but the GEMINI part. Come on, now... This really isn't so difficult to understand. SCORPIO says that Arcann "took something" from her. She was talking about her schematics. The GEMINI is Arcann's attempt to recreate SCORPIO. Perhaps that's where his over-abundance of resources from the tributes from the Republic and Empire go to. GEMINI is also a constellation... It also loosely means "twin."

You are speculating. SCORPIO never indicated what was taken from her. Furthermore, the Eternal fleet has always been under operation by droids. Lana and Koth talk about this during The Gravestone mission. It would stand to reason that during those hundreds of years the controlling force would be considerable. SCORPIO sanctions handled ancient ground tech for thousands of years. GEMINI could have done the same with the fleet.

It's possible that SCORPIO could have been referring to taking control from GEMINI as the constellation droids may share a close bond especially ones that have compatible signs. (Oddly enough I am a Gemini and a number of my exes are Scorpios. Including the borderline psychotic that set me on fire one time {she really reminds me of SCORPIO})

Both of us are guessing as to what might have happened and we won't have confirmation till it's explained in a chapter down the line.