The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Looking for a Progression raid team (Pve Shadow Tank)

Skyxzu

Hello, (server i am active on, Red Eclipse EU)

My name is Dutchyy otherwise known as Jeroen in Real life, I am 23 years old and currently been Active in Swtor since beta (veteran). But due to some Reallife issues and struggles i took a year off. Been A progression Raid healer for a Guild called : Spirit of Vengeance(empire guild) for over a year. Did Raid content such as DF HM/Nim+DP HM/Nim lvl 55(back when it was hard). I was very active and dedicated all that time. And now i my passion is back for progression Ops. Character : MissMiranda (level 65 Shadow tank got 208/216 gear getting there :). To check some of my old progression as Healer i did, you can check my operation video's on my youtube (was with my progression guild Spirit of Vengeance : https://www.youtube.com/user/spiritofvengeancesw

Talents i have :

- Experienced Raider,I know almost every Operation in Swtor qua tactics. Not been much in Ravagers or ToS tough(but give me time and i will learn it)

- Got a working Headset and all possible voice Comminucation (Teamspeak 3,Mumble,Ventrilo,Raid call etc).

- I was Devoted and passionate as healer, but now as well for My Tank because it is so much fun :). I like a challenge.

- Native Netherlands, But can speak English.(not always good in the grammar).

Currently not looking for a 5 day hardcore raiding team that is just to much for me. But 2 days in the week suits me fine ;). Raid days i can attend : Mon,Tue,Wed,Thursday (i am from the netherlands so i perfer to raid GMT+1 in the Evening) I am as well a Social kind of guy so dont worry i am not a full hardcore raiding person.

If your intrest in me let me know trough IM on the website and we will see were it goes, (yes there is a option for a trail run, i dont mind a test :).

Kindest Regards ,

Dutchyy

Edited by Skyxzu