The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Impressions, impressions

Wewawindwalker

First of all I have to say that this new content is excellent in a way of storytelling and cinematics, but...

There is no challenge in game whatsoever. None, nul, zip.

Leveling is way to fast, old alignment scores does not offer anything new.

Player companions can kill ever opponent while I am role playing myself, what is the purpose?

I played new generated lvl 60 character and done all of content in less than 3 days, went Light Side. Than I used one of my lvl 60 old characters and went all the way to the Dark side. Except minor characters deaths there is not much of a difference in anything.

With both characters I had none challenge in defeating any boss fight. if I go to low on health than miraculously I am healed up to the full in second???

BRING CHALLENGE BACK IN GAME.

Edited by Wewawindwalker
typo

Hi, Just thought I would post this on here as I find you to have a very valid point. The main thing that has really bugged me is the simple fact the the level 60 character boost pointless. So to start with as soon as you create character it puts you straight in to the new content which stops you from going back and completing main story for that character. Because of that it means that character is unable to contribute towards your legacy status thus also stopping you from unlocking the species and unable to unlock the hero ability for the entire account. this is very annoying, I understand that a lot of people won't mind about this as they will already have every char maxed or it does not take very long to level a character now, but for someone like me who works 50 hours per week and has a family to take care of and can only manage to play a few hours per night this would have been a great chance for me to catch up and save a bit of time. What makes me laugh the most is Bioware try and charge about £17.00 for enough coins to buy one of these level 60 tokens and it's still pointless (REALLY BIOWARE). I'm a subscriber for the game and a long time sub and i'm really starting to consider now should I continue to sub to this game or pack it in because all they do lately is make a mess. Please fix this Bioware because I really don't want to stop subbing as I enjoy the game.

Gonna reply to this though I doubt Bio looks at these. (They don't look at submitted problems online, so why would they look here?)

:mad: They've made the game so that a 5 year old can play it. I know, because I let my 5 year old grand daughter level my consular from 60 to 65.

:mad: Don't think BIO has anyone on their staff that actually plays this game. No one that actually plays games would release something this full of mistakes.

Gonna reply to this though I doubt Bio looks at these. (They don't look at submitted problems online, so why would they look here?)

:mad: They've made the game so that a 5 year old can play it. I know, because I let my 5 year old grand daughter level my consular from 60 to 65.

:mad: Don't think BIO has anyone on their staff that actually plays this game. No one that actually plays games would release something this full of mistakes.

Yes , this is insult to inteligence