Defiant Mender's Boots MK-2 Says "boots" but it's a head icon and preview shows head

-Spc

I've been frustrated by this bug in the smuggler vendors (on Odessen and the fleet). I'm ready to buy some 216 gear, but the pictures and the descriptions don't match up. Weird results when I preview. I'm not buying until I know what I'm really getting. It's like the computer thinks it's both things, whatever's in the picture and the description. So, I'm stuck in 208s for a while.

I've been frustrated by this bug in the smuggler vendors (on Odessen and the fleet). I'm ready to buy some 216 gear, but the pictures and the descriptions don't match up. Weird results when I preview. I'm not buying until I know what I'm really getting. It's like the computer thinks it's both things, whatever's in the picture and the description. So, I'm stuck in 208s for a while.

This one dropped on Dread Masters (Last Boss) Dread Palace 8 Man Story Mode via group finder.

Edited by -Spc

Well, the Earpiece and the Implants are listed correctly. My wife has bought some of the items that show an icon different from the description and says that if you equip them they go in the correct slot per the description and they show correctly. I have my doubts on that since she has appearance gear that she shows all the time. I was getting near the limit for Glowing Comms so I bought the Earpiece and 2 Implants so I wouldn't be limited. Next will be the Relics if a fix isn't made soon.