Sana-Rae's vision about Jedi and Sith in the alliance.....

Nazo-the-demon

I was playing as my lightside Sith Inquisitor when I maxed out the force enclave at influence level 20. All seemed well and good until I got the email from Sana-Rae. She said she had a vision of the jedi and sith being a ouroboros and as it eat it loses it scales and reveal radiant shining scales under it. I got a new level of respect for the Voss if all of their visions are this vague, gives their society a lot more reason for this system.

From what I could gather from what she says since no one back from Voss could get a idea from it, the Jedi and Sith in the alliance are going to eat away at their differences and became a new force religion that achieves true balance in the force. This is how I saw the vision so what does everyone thinks about it, and if you did this and got a different email (Like the new scales being darker than the night's sky if darkside) Please post it here. I imagine this will impact future chapters somehow

I was playing as my lightside Sith Inquisitor when I maxed out the force enclave at influence level 20. All seemed well and good until I got the email from Sana-Rae. She said she had a vision of the jedi and sith being a ouroboros and as it eat it loses it scales and reveal radiant shining scales under it. I got a new level of respect for the Voss if all of their visions are this vague, gives their society a lot more reason for this system.

From what I could gather from what she says since no one back from Voss could get a idea from it, the Jedi and Sith in the alliance are going to eat away at their differences and became a new force religion that achieves true balance in the force. This is how I saw the vision so what does everyone thinks about it, and if you did this and got a different email (Like the new scales being darker than the night's sky if darkside) Please post it here. I imagine this will impact future chapters somehow

If this still stays faithful to pre-Disney canon, I can see this setting up one of the Schisms that split the Jedi Order