Legacy class

DreadtechSavant

Is this just within the KotFE expansion, or when you play new characters starting at level 1?

Also, I figure you know, but just to clarify for others, these XP boosts need to be purchased for every character. They are not legacy wide when you purchase them, they are character perks.

I had it for a level 45 character because I was a little under-levelled for Voss. I brought the 1 then wondered if it was working again because I know it was not during the 12x XP.

So before I accepted the next class points I made a note of the points it would give then brought the next legacy class perk (now have the first 3 out of 5), then checked the points being given before I accepted them. It was the same so clearly it's not working.

As for the rest, I did know it only unlocks for that character, but agree I should have said for any new players that did not know.

So in affect wasted 125k in-game credits. But I have in the past brought these with cartel coins and for many characters I am still levelling them. So feel ripped off. These are still in legacy for players to buy with in-game credits or CC. A bit much if they no longer work.

Edited by DreadtechSavant