Companion Corso Riggs lost normal battle speech - Now refers to healing as DPS/Tank

Belladoni

Playing my smuggler with Corso Riggs. I have had him as a DPS and Tank. Now, all his conversations are "There. Better?" and "That oughta fix ya." Makes no sense. Where is "Now you're dumb, ugly and dead!" and his other catch battle phrases?

I've only played my smuggler so far on the new system, so I don't know if other companions are affected, but this is incredibly annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
So last night, I played a new smuggler just to see, and put Corso in DPS mode. He says all the same things he used to say, none of the healing things. He does not rocket boost to the enemy anymore, though, instead stays back shooting. Will have to see what he does as a tank.

Playing my smuggler with Corso Riggs. I have had him as a DPS and Tank. Now, all his conversations are "There. Better?" and "That oughta fix ya." Makes no sense. Where is "Now you're dumb, ugly and dead!" and his other catch battle phrases?

I've only played my smuggler so far on the new system, so I don't know if other companions are affected, but this is incredibly annoying.

Same situation here: my Corso is stuck saying healing phrases, and that's the one role I have never put him in....