Classic SWTOR and Failed Missions with Scorpio

Severitus

I'm playing through the original story line with an Imperial Agent. Ever since I gained Scorpio (after Belsavis), I've been using her as my summoned companion. Since I started doing that, every time I leave a class story area, the message "Failed Mission" appears on screen and in the chat log. However, the quest completed correctly and I'm still able to move on to the next objective and still get all quest rewards (when appropriate). So far, this does not happen with any other companions summoned.

Update: This also happens when I use Quick Travel with Scorpio as my summoned companion.

Edited by Severitus

I'm playing through the original story line with an Imperial Agent. Ever since I gained Scorpio (after Belsavis), I've been using her as my summoned companion. Since I started doing that, every time I leave a class story area, the message "Failed Mission" appears on screen and in the chat log. However, the quest completed correctly and I'm still able to move on to the next objective and still get all quest rewards (when appropriate). So far, this does not happen with any other companions summoned.

Update: This also happens when I use Quick Travel with Scorpio as my summoned companion.

I am a Jedi Guardian and all I get the same with all my companions, Doc, Kira etc.

WHAT GIVES??