Monthly Sub Cartel Coins? Not Appearing!

Spyromason

I believe the title says it all but my monthly sub payment was like on the 31st of October 2015 & i SHOULD get 500 cartel coins, but they aren't appearing. If someone could help me and/or direct me to help. That would be great thank you. I really hope this gets resolved

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toons on Shadowlands:

Al'eyla - Shadow :hope_06: Norida - Commando :wea_06: Amyarí - Scoundrel :wea_02: Cor'vid - Gunslinger :wea_02::wea_07: Remyah - Sorcerer :csw_redsaber: Nizulia - Marauder :wea_03::wea_01: Hèsruk - Sniper :wea_09: Arikess - Operative :wea_05: Aèdèn - Assassin :hope_06: Aedèn - Vanguard :wea_05: Aèden - Sage :csw_bluesaber: Myrísta - Sentinel :csw_bluesaber: :csw_bluesaber: Matilà - Powertech :wea_07: Ca'heerta - Mercenary :wea_07: :wea_07:

Want free goodies. Well Well Well you've come to the right place use my referral link - http://www.swtor.com/r/NyjFdm - to get the goodies of: Preferred Friends Bundle, 7 days of FREE subscription, & OH you thought that was it NOPE! You also get a free character transfer.