Mako Companion quest that shouldn't be happening?

Shayddow

Someone else posted that this was occurring:

< "All work and no play" by initiating a useless dialogue about the hyperdrive of the ship. This quest has no objective. After a little research on the net, it turns out that this quest is actually a romance quest that I should never have accessed to, playing a female character>

I too play a female BH. This mission popped up on my ship after I finished KOTFE, and got my companions back through the "Companion locator terminal" on Odessan - and still shows as a "companion quest, level 0". Prior to starting KOTFE I had finished all dialogues with Mako.

I am not going to abandon this mission seeing as others have lost Torien, <who my BH romanced and remained faithful to> - but... it's a bit disconcerting to see it there, especially since it is listed as "level 0".

Bump.

I got this "quest" right after patching to 4.0:

# says required lvl is 0

# I can abandon and re-acquire it endlessly

# after I get it Mako's icon continues displaying the conversation icon, and when interacted with in a non-rest area she says something to the effect of "let's talk when you have the time." When interacted with in a rest area (ship, stronghold, etc.) she gives the "let's go" response type.

This bug has also been mentioned in this post.