The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thank You BioWare

Keeheen

So I recently returned back to see what's up with current state of the game after a years break and I have to say I'm enjoying TOR again. I haven't invested much time in PVP yet so I'll just be commenting on the PVE side of things. The one aspect or theme I've gotten from my recent play sessions is the developers are giving us more freedom to play this game the way we want. Leveling process for me has been much more enjoyable with the planet scaling, rewards, flashpoints and the nice role addition to all our companions. One new feature I noticed and one that I have been asking for since launch were the Datacrons... no more platform or 2 player switch headaches on my alts! There's a couple other things I could mention but the important thing for me is I'm having fun with this game again.

I agree, patch 4.0 was the best so far, they did the quality of life improvements players craved for so long. But pvp is still a nightmare. They need to improve game performance in pvp areas. I get 20fps in warzone even though my videocard load is 30% and cpu load is 15%, game is just poorly optimized.

I agree, patch 4.0 was the best so far, they did the quality of life improvements players craved for so long. But pvp is still a nightmare. They need to improve game performance in pvp areas. I get 20fps in warzone even though my videocard load is 30% and cpu load is 15%, game is just poorly optimized.

I thought they switched from the Hero engine over to Frostbite? I guess many of the PVP zones are still using the Hero.

Edited by Keeheen