Sooo.. I found this pretty interesting...

jamesaff

Well, Endurance datacrons would solve 1 of the questions....but what is with all of that blue gear on her? Relics, implants, earpiece....I don't recall legacy sets that were blue and could be equipped from lvl 1.

Datacrons? So a level 65 in full ranked min/maxd only has 3300 hp or w/e but the level 3 has 22 k and you say datacrons? lol wow

Datacrons? So a level 65 in full ranked min/maxd only has 3300 hp or w/e but the level 3 has 22 k and you say datacrons? lol wow

Have you not heard of legacy datacrons? C'mon man, pay attention and don't get snarky. All I'm trying to offer up is a partial explanation as to why a level 3 character has 22K HP. Legacy Datacrons would potentially explain half of the equation, but not the other half. Besides, a lvl 65 toon in full ranked min/max will have MUCH more than 3300 hp. Sheesh. If you're going to throw numbers around, at least make them believable. Full min-maxed ranked will likely be in the 50-60K range, IIRC.

As to the blue being from heroics and whatnot, I was under the impression that most, if not all, blue quality gear wasn't moddable?

The armor set is the Yavin Pummelers Armor MK-2 set that you got from heroics before the 4.0 patch. Its supposed to be adaptive armor but it didnt scale properly so it gives me the stats of a lvl 55 which is freaking nuts. It's my jedi knight toon she's currently lvl 16 at the moment.

Have you not heard of legacy datacrons? C'mon man, pay attention and don't get snarky. All I'm trying to offer up is a partial explanation as to why a level 3 character has 22K HP. Legacy Datacrons would potentially explain half of the equation, but not the other half. Besides, a lvl 65 toon in full ranked min/max will have MUCH more than 3300 hp. Sheesh. If you're going to throw numbers around, at least make them believable. Full min-maxed ranked will likely be in the 50-60K range, IIRC.

As to the blue being from heroics and whatnot, I was under the impression that most, if not all, blue quality gear wasn't moddable?

"a lvl 65 toon in full ranked min/max will have MUCH more than 3300 hp"

I am talking about when you are scaled down.

btw full ranked min/maxed is closer to 70khp+.

Edited by jamesaff