The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Join the cm boycott

rickzenz

I believe there is a thread posted by the Moderators asking for opinions on the new packs. Actually I like not getting all the items I never wanted ... although I do miss the cartel certificates and the reputation. I do like getting either the gear or the deco along with the gifts. It would be nice to add cartel certs too and/or rep though, Two items do seem kind of skimpy. But we are getting 30 packs instead of 24 so that is a bonus. I also like that you can buy them in packs of 5 too. The cartel market is optional - you aren't required to buy anything off there, and if you are a sub you get free coins every month, so you can use just those and not spend any money.

Well I guess you didn't really now did you? And the way I see it you are the one's who are the instigators, I didn't make You stop at my post YOU stop here I also didn't make your fingers type on the keyboard YOU did. You can say what you want but it true. I wasn't looking for supporters of the CM thats not what the post is about. So next time you see a post you don't agree with just keep moving.

So let's start with this, from your 2nd post in the topic:

Alright for those of you who need it spelled out for you...(snip)

There's your first attack right there. So no, it was actually you who instigated the attacking.

I believe there is a thread posted by the Moderators asking for opinions on the new packs. Actually I like not getting all the items I never wanted ... although I do miss the cartel certificates and the reputation. I do like getting either the gear or the deco along with the gifts. It would be nice to add cartel certs too and/or rep though, Two items do seem kind of skimpy. But we are getting 30 packs instead of 24 so that is a bonus. I also like that you can buy them in packs of 5 too. The cartel market is optional - you aren't required to buy anything off there, and if you are a sub you get free coins every month, so you can use just those and not spend any money.

Ahh, I knew I missed a piece of info from the new packs, the cartel certs. Thanks for bringing that up. That's one item I do hope they return to the new packs, but if they don't I would hope that they at least keep bringing back older sets from Embargo, or whatever they call it. Though I don't really know what to spend my leftover certs on. I didn't care much for the decorations that were offered (though I got at least one of each so I could get the +100 points to my deco score.)

My opinion: if you see worth in something in the CM, by all means buy it if you want. If you don't see a worth, don't buy.

Personally, I don't see the worth in the new pack arrangements, so I'm not buying any - I'd say the stickied feedback threads above are an indication pack sales have dropped significantly in general, and I'm sure Bioware will address this to get back lost revenue.

However, I saw worth in buying the level 60 alts, so I brought several. Just because I don't like one part of the CM doesn't mean I'm going to avoid other parts of the CM I do like.

Edited by roachfex

When I find funny is you claim you're not puppet Bioware but every post you have is defending or Bioware's done on this last update and trying to argue with anyone who disagrees with them. That's not only on this page but other peoples pages as well I've notice that's all you do is argue on behalf of Bioware. But you're not a puppet of Bioware or drinking the Kool Aid

He isn't defending Bioware in the slightest. What he is doing is countering your points with factual information. It is in fact you who is failing to present youtself correctly, as all you've done is to resort to the "anyone who disagreea with me is a Bioware puppet"

Here's another thing, next time you call for boycott, speak for yourself only. I do not feel nickle and dimed and I am quite content with the changes. So I'd appreciate if you didn't tell me or anyone else how to spend our money.