Conquered Exarch's Armor Visual Bugs

TGLandslide

Foremost and obvious, the Conquered Exarch's Meditation Robe's pauldrons are assymetrical in a bad way. If you take a look at each shoulder, the Left side sits further down and at a different angle. When compared to the Right, the Left clips into the cape portion and the Right does not. It looks much worse on slender characters.

Second most obvious, the Armored Headgear has major clipping issues with hair in the back. The Meditation Headgear isn't fully connected in the back, you can see just under the black area that the model is separated and I can see right through it.

And third, the helmets are visible with a Hooded Chestpiece which I do like BUT they clip right through the top and it looks terrible. I'd like them to remain visible, just not clipping through the hoods.

The Conquered Exarch's sets are one of my favorites in design, but the glaring flaws take it's toll on enjoying the look. Please consider refining them in your next update, it comes off looking sloppy when it could have been awesome all around. :(

Edited by TGLandslide