Petition: Keep the companion pants bug

motski

I was pleasantly surprised when i logged in to KOTFE to see that my companion's pants were not being displayed. Excitedly, I checked to see it this was the case for all my available companions - and I was not disappointed. This has opened my eyes to new ways in which I can keep my companions dressed (or rather, I should say, undressed) and I have reached the conclusion that I much prefer my companions to remain pantless from now on.

It pains me to think that Bioware will attempt to fix this bug, as they inevitably will do. I feel that there are more pressing issues that should be dealt with, and hope that my story demonstrates that this bug is not a bad thing at all; in fact I would consider it a positive bug if ever there was one. So please, Bioware, keep the companion pants bug.

I was pleasantly surprised when i logged in to KOTFE to see that my companion's pants were not being displayed. Excitedly, I checked to see it this was the case for all my available companions - and I was not disappointed. This has opened my eyes to new ways in which I can keep my companions dressed (or rather, I should say, undressed) and I have reached the conclusion that I much prefer my companions to remain pantless from now on.

It pains me to think that Bioware will attempt to fix this bug, as they inevitably will do. I feel that there are more pressing issues that should be dealt with, and hope that my story demonstrates that this bug is not a bad thing at all; in fact I would consider it a positive bug if ever there was one. So please, Bioware, keep the companion pants bug.

Personally, I don't think it is a bug. More of a cheeky way to get players to check their companions equipment before running headlong into KotFE. Kind of a "hey, maybe sort through and swap out anything you want to keep, cause they're going away for a bit" type of thing.

/shrug

Dudes. If you want your girl companions in their skimpies, leave them in their skimpies for eff's sake. The bug was simply that the upgrade ejected their trousers / skirts / robe bottoms when it shouldn't have done. It has no other effect on them. And now that they don't need armour to have stats, you can do this without reducing their effectiveness.

Alternatively, nice troll. Not a great one, but not disastrously bad either.