Datacrons

Snowyangel

I have some issues with achievements for datacrons. On the location unlock for planets I have the following datacrons unlocked

All Hutta

All Republic Taris

Orange and purple for Tatooine

None of the above show for global unlocks for datacrons

For both Fleets I see that all datacrons are unlocked for both sides but it still says 0% for both republic and empire.

Also I am missing matrix shards and want them returned please.

I want all codex entries for datacrons back that I may be missing as well.

Edited by Snowyangel

I've got the self same issue, in regards to the shards and created data cubes. at first I just thought they'd been taken out of the game because the new levelling cap made them pretty redundant, but everyone else whom I've spoken to still have theirs in their inventory and I collected the green Taris shard yesterday myself. hopefully this will be fixed in today's patch

I found last night on Tython that the purple datacron is no longer Willpower it just says Mastery. I also noticed that on Ord Mantell I can get either the Aim or Presence dadtcrons all it says is I can access them anymore. Edited by Zuldamon

I found last night on Tython that the purple datacron is no longer Willpower it just says Mastery. I also noticed that on Ord Mantell I can get either the Aim or Presence dadtcrons all it says is I can access them anymore.

that's because all found datacrons now apply stat bonuses to all of the toons you have on a server so you only ever need to collect them once. also, the main atributes (ie; aim, cunning, strength etc) have all been replaced by a single attribute, mastery, that gives the appropriate bonus to the current character. simple, yet effective 😏

Yes I logged into all characters, and still cant get a response from a live CS agent. I filled out 2 different in game tickets to have them both auto responded saying it is a bug and submit a bug report and then closed, submitted bug report and another ticket both, still auto response and closed. Edited by Snowyangel