Help with armor set

Xx_Seabook_xX

Hello everyone, sorry if this places is not the right place to ask this question.

Last night i purchased the Destroyer Armor set from GTN, added to the collections and all of that, then i go to the collections, and see if i was aviable for unlocked but i wasn't aviable to do that, i didn't have any unlock option or reclaim items option, is a bug or if you buy any armor from the cartel market on the gtn you can't do those things?

Hopefully I can help with that. When you get a full set (and you have to make sure you actually got the full set), you have to equip them in order for them to be added to your collections. Once that's done (and in you message window, it should say "XXXX Has been added to your Collections", if you go into the collections and find the armor set, one of the buttons on the bottom left or bottom right of the item picture should give you an option to unlock the set for the rest of your legacy in exchange for CC's. But, if I recall, you have to unlock it on the character that originally added the set to begin with.

• 2 weeks later...
Hopefully I can help with that. When you get a full set (and you have to make sure you actually got the full set), you have to equip them in order for them to be added to your collections. Once that's done (and in you message window, it should say "XXXX Has been added to your Collections", if you go into the collections and find the armor set, one of the buttons on the bottom left or bottom right of the item picture should give you an option to unlock the set for the rest of your legacy in exchange for CC's. But, if I recall, you have to unlock it on the character that originally added the set to begin with.

Sorry for the to late answer. I looked in the inventory and i have the full armor bound, and i'm sure the words "Destroyer armor has been added to the collection" i saw it, i even purchased again the armor individually and nothing, i go to the collection and only show me the box on (with the light) as has been unlocked but the icons for unlock for all the account or for even reclaim the items in the same character that i purchased doesn't show me so i don't understand.

maybe is beacuse is a purple cartel market item?

Edited by Xx_Seabook_xX