[Spoilers] Who wishes a character wouldn't die?

pyrosspark

Personally, I found him rather forgettable, a poor attempt at striking a nostagic chord in our memories. There's only place in my heart for one Hunter-Killer droid - HK-47, everything else is a pathetic imitation.

Not that I didn't feel sad when he sacrificed himself to save my characters

Edited by BenitsubasaChiyo

yeah i wish he didn't

some people will never let revan et al go though so im not surprised by the response above.

swtor has the same problem dragon age has. everyone says WHERES POOCHIE? in regards to their original main character, no matter how much time or how irrelevant that original character is to the plot, if they aren't in the picture people ask WHERE'S POOCHIE?

Edited by maxetius

some people will never let revan et al go though so im not surprised by the response above.

swtor has the same problem dragon age has. everyone says WHERES POOCHIE? in regards to their original main character, no matter how much time or how irrelevant that original character is to the plot, if they aren't in the picture people ask WHERE'S POOCHIE?

-My- post? My post was a semi-tongue in cheek comment on the influence system, not an inability to let companions go. My point was that I hate grinding for gifts and things so I'd rather not waste the time and resources on a character who may not be around for much longer. See, I was whining about a whole different thing. :p

-My- post? My post was a semi-tongue in cheek comment on the influence system, not an inability to let companions go. My point was that I hate grinding for gifts and things so I'd rather not waste the time and resources on a character who may not be around for much longer. See, I was whining about a whole different thing. :p

that just makes the pain of losing them more exquisite.'

imo of course