[Republic] VG Tank & CD DPS: Two longtime, experienced veterans LF Ops and casual PvP

handsupdb

Two players:

Rokhed Vanguard Tank

Artisan Commando DPS

---

history on the both of us:

Played from beta until EC came out, then took a break until just before SoR, played SoR a bit and now I'm back. I've been playing MMO's since 2001 and been top tier tanking since then.

Artisan joined shortly after launch and has played with me the whole way through, doesn't have the same experience I have on the pre EC encounters but has the same as me on the 2.0-current ones.

Looking for a guild that has the population to get together for regular ops, and casual progression. Meybe setting out a weekly evening to get weeklies and so on accomplished etc. WE quite enjoy PvP and do that all the time we're not in ops and hm flashpoints.

I can't speak for Artisan, but he played considerable endgame content in LotRO and I know him personally. Very adept and fast learner, very good at deducing and strategizing mechanics.

My tanking resume is huge. I played an Enforcer in Anarchy Online, have dropped the beast many times and tanked all endgame content up until about 2010. I played WoW since release and have tanked progression content with Prot Warrior, Prot Pally, Blood DK and have played some Brewmaster Monk. MY top accomplishment is farm mode all content up to 10man heroic ICC, then took a break and returned for a bit and did a bit of WoD content. In Age of Conan played a Guardian tank and tanked all content up until release of unchained.

---

TL;DR:

Two longtime, very experienced MMO and SWTOR veterans looking for regular semi-serious ops on pub side. Looking forward to EV and KP being relevant again!

Edited by handsupdb

Hello, I'm the raid leader for Malum Factum's 2 raid groups. We are currently working to get a third group running on Wed or Thursdays. We have experienced members and completed all NiM and most HM content pre-4.0, and looking forward to completing everything again. I'll add you two on my friends list and look for you shortly.