stats in 4.0

De-mu-noki

so, i'm not really a new player, however i'm not very experienced when it comes to gearing correctly

as in 4.0, all the class stats were combined into mastery, does that mean that the ops gear on my healer scoundrel is equally as good on my tanking jugernaut?

No

Healing you want Power and some alacrity, critical and less so accuracy

Tanking you will want some combination of defence, shield and absorption, and Endurance

While they wont be perfectly up to date but look at the stats suggested in the 3.0 guides on Dulfy.net , just ignore the main stat

Armorings will have Mastery and Endurnace, but there are two versions with a higher amount of each for DPS/heals and tanking. Mods have Mastery, Endurance, and Power or Mastery, Endurance, and Defense. Obviously the ones with defense are meant for tanks, the others for DPS/heals. Enhancements will have one of the tertiary stats on them: Crit, Accuracy, Alacrity, Absorb, Shield. This will primarily differentiate the 3 roles as healers don't need Accuracy and most DPS classes will carry less Alacrity in order to have Accuracy.

If you aren't worried about min/maxing for a class, then you could have 3 legacy sets of armor. One for DPS, one for heals, and one for tank.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.